Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Gravity

This was the assignment for INTE 5680: Create a 30-second video that illustrates a concept using no spoken words. I'm a physics teacher, and always looking for ways to make invisible concepts more visible. So I chose the concept of gravity. Can you tell this is the first smartphone video I've ever constructed? My comments accompanying the video are below.



I guess I'll give away the topic of my video by using its title: Gravity. Would anyone have been able to guess it without knowing beforehand?

I used my Samsung Galaxy smartphone to record the video clips. Music and sound effects are by me, edited with Audacity (which just gets more amazing with time). The video was edited and assembled with Filmora (well worth purchasing). The file was uploaded to my channel on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment